もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- The average recurrence interval of this rainfall event was estimated at more than 100 years.
- Studies determined that the earthquake recurrence interval for the Nicoya Peninsula was about 50 years.
- The recurrence interval for large earthquakes along the fault is predicted to be about 400 years.
- The river experienced a record flood on May 14, 1970 with a greater than 50 year recurrence interval.
- This problem can be overcome by plotting the discharge and / or recurrence interval data on logarithmic graph paper.