reef building coralの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In this area alone over 500 reef building coral species can be found.
- Members of this family are non-reef building corals and reproduce from stolons.
- Some of the species also harbour a type of algae, dinoflagellates called zooxanthellae, in a symbiotic relationship; the reef building corals known as hermatypic corals rely on this symbiotic relationship particularly.
- ""'Isopora palifera " "'is a species of stony coral in the reef building coral living in shallow water and adopts different forms depending on the water conditions where it is situated.
- The region has an exceptionally high species richness, including 3000 species of fish, compared with around 1200 in the next richest marine region, the Western Atlantic, and around 500 species of reef building corals, compared with about 50 species in the Western Atlantic.