もっと例文: 1 2 3
- It is air refuelable and features a V-tail.
- The magnesium air battery is a primary cell, but has the potential to be'refuelable'by replacement of the anode and electrolyte.
- Lockheed revealed more specifications about the TR-X at a 15 March 2016 media day, confirming the aircraft would be unmanned and air refuelable.
- The CH-53 was not air-refuelable, but had 650-gallon foamless tip tanks and two miniguns, although no tail gun.
- The Alaska Air National Guard was mobilizing late Friday to fly two air-refuelable rescue helicopters from Anchorage to Adak, site of a Navy base, before heading to the scene.