もっと例文: 1 2
- This method relies on the measurement of body-at-rest temperatures, sometimes called Basal Temperature.
- If you chart your body-at-rest temperature you will also be able to see two other important things.
- As ovulation occurs, the increased production of progesterone generates greater heat in the body, and the body-at-rest temperature rises.
- To tell if you are ovulating, monitor your body-at-rest temperature ( taken first thing in the morning before rising ).
- Finally, a mash rest temperature of is used to convert the starches in the malt to sugar, which is then usable by the yeast later in the brewing process.