もっと例文: 1 2 3
- This is the same as what a processor's call / return instructions do.
- The two candidates have been as inspiring as dueling tax-return instructions or drug warning labels.
- Since this new approach does not use return instruction, it has negative implications for defense.
- The return instruction dropped the stack by 32 words so return parameters would be visible to the caller in registers 32 47.
- To eliminate return instructions, they use special technique calls return indirection which replace the return address in stack frame into a return index.