もっと例文: 1 2
- For that return jump Kittinger was awarded the A . Leo Stevens parachute medal.
- In the 160-A model, a " return jump " and a memory bank-switch instruction was added.
- The computer hardware did not support stacks, so subroutines were called by executing a " return Jump " "'RTJ "'assembler instruction.
- If you include stock-dividend income, an important part of the market's total return, the S & P return jumps to 5.1 percent a year, according to Ibbotson.
- And if you start measuring on Dec . 4, 1987, the day the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index hit its post-crash low, the annualized return jumps to 20.8 percent.