もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Ricardo Porro and later Vittorio Garatti were compelled to leave the country.
- The three visionary architects Ricardo Porro, Roberto Gottardi, and Vittorio Garatti are interviewed on camera.
- An innovative program called for innovative architecture, and Castro saw the Cuban architect Ricardo Porro as being that architect who could deliver such architecture.
- Following the victory of the Cuban Revolution, Ricardo Porro invited Gottardi and Garatti to join him in the cause of building a new country.
- Ricardo Porro returned for the first time in March 1996 for a series of public lectures, which were attended by standing-room-only audiences.