rights of beneficiariesの例文
- Mrs . Chater said that the Clinton administration would protect the rights of beneficiaries while reviewing their cases.
- The proposals endorsed on Thursday clarify the rights of beneficiaries, as well as of doctors, hospitals and other health care providers.
- The case, Blessing vs . Freestone, No . 95-1441, has important implications for federal-state relations as well as for the right of beneficiaries of the many joint federal-state welfare programs to challenge the way states carry out their duties.
- But there are others who can also bring a lawsuit when a gift seems to go awry : people who might benefit from the intent of the original gift . Professor Dale says the courts have not always recognized the right of beneficiaries to sue, but now some do, " and that is growing ."
- It results in the drawing of virtually incomprehensible distinctions between documents which are trust documents and those which are not; it casts doubts upon the rights of beneficiaries who cannot claim to have an equitable proprietary interest in the trust assets, such as the beneficiaries of discretionary trusts; and it may give trustees too great a degree of protection in the case of documents, artificially classified as not being trust documents, and beneficiaries too great a right to inspect the activities of trustees in the case of documents which are, equally artificially, classified as trust documents .'" }}