rigid body motionの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- In any case, the analysis of the rigid body motion begins with the point force model.
- A " rigid body motion " is in effect the same as a curve in the Euclidean group.
- Applied mathematics ( ballistics, rigid body motion, etc ) also demands that you memorize a whole bunch of equations.
- The Hessian, however is not invertible, as its rank is 3N-6 ( 6 variables responsible to a rigid body motion ).
- 1888 : The Kovalevskaya top, one of a brief list of known examples of integrable rigid body motion, was discovered by Sofia Kovalevskaya.