rising economic powerの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- And with its rising economic power it has a sense that it can reorder the world.
- Administration officials did not seem worried about possible resentment by the Asian countries who see themselves as rising economic powers.
- Indeed, he said the noises coming from Beijing were the sign of a rising economic power beginning to flex its muscles.
- During the 1980s, Japan was the rising economic power and the United States was widely seen as a has-been.
- In the 1950s, the rising economic powers of Japan, South Korea, China and India carried the Westline further on westwards.