もっと例文: 1 2
- Regardless of style, many manes that are not roached have a bit of mane at the bridle path '.
- The mane may also be " roached " or " hogged ", meaning that it is completely shaved off.
- American Saddlebreds shown specifically in three-gaited competition are shown with a roached ( entirely shaved off ) mane and forelock, to accentuate the lines of the neck and head.
- If a mane is roached, it can take for it to stop sticking straight up in the air and lie over onto the neck, and a year or more to return to a natural length.
- "I don't know why I kept on using it, " says Chris, who was kicked out of his Texas high school after pushing and cursing a teacher while he was " roached ."