road to tokyoの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The Carolines were the third stepping-stone on the Central Pacific road to Tokyo.
- The second phase of the Campaigns of Courage Pavilion, Road to Tokyo, opened in 2015.
- A Pacific D-Day gallery has since been closed in preparation for the upcoming Road to Tokyo exhibit.
- The Road to Tokyo portion of this same pavilion, which will focus on the Pacific war, opened in 2015.
- MacArthur then found more than 30, 000 Japanese soldiers, as a protective force, lining both sides of the dusty road to Tokyo.