もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- At Rosemary Hills Primary School, Minner teaches her charges that positive thinking can control anxiety.
- The magnet school, Rosemary Hills Elementary, was 66 percent white, 16 percent black, 14 percent Hispanic and 4 percent Asian.
- When Jacob was about to enter first grade last year, his parents sought to enroll him in Rosemary Hills Elementary School's math and science magnet program.
- After closing in the early 1970s the school reopened in 1972, after the formation of Rosemary Hills Primary School, to serve as a magnet for grades 3-6.
- Residents are zoned to Rosemary Hills Elementary School ( PreK-2 ) ( Unincorporated Montgomery County ) and Chevy Chase Elementary School ( 3-6 ) ( in the Somerset.