もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- But it was Northern Ireland who went ahead in the 13th minute through Blackpool's Quinn.
- "The ( Microsoft ) products have quite a way to go, " said IDC's Quinn.
- That's Quinn Early, then a New Orleans Saints wide receiver, and Ty Law, the aggressive young Patriots cornerback.
- Fleet's Quinn said he thought the Treasury's plan could fall somewhere between the positions taken by Roukema and Leach.
- Today, it's Quinn who's being written about as the focal point of a political, journalistic, and personal firestorm.