- The hussars of the period created the tradition of sabrage, the opening of a champagne bottle with a sabre.
- :I can do the whacking it onto the edge of something hard thing-it's not that different from sabrage.
- Indeed, it was just after the French Revolution that the art of sabrage ( opening a Champagne bottle with a sword ) was invented and developed.
- Canard-Duch阯e has always been well-associated with this noble yet fun art form and holds tournaments where sommelier compete in the art of sabrage.
- After finding the bottle, the team member returned to the surface to use the traditional sabrage technique to open the bottle, the force of which propelled their next clue out.