もっと例文: 1 2
- A tobacco factory being used as a polling station burst into flames in Sariwon.
- Lu Houmin s work was represented on the Sariwon Street of Hamhung in 1958.
- According to KCTV, viewers can use the service not only in Pyongyang, but also in Sinuiju and Sariwon.
- The reduced levels already present a stark picture, Natsios said, recalling his visit to a home in Sariwon, south of Pyongyang.
- The "'Battle of Sariwon "'took place on 17 October 1950 during the United Nations ( UN ) counter-offensive against the North Korean forces which had invaded South Korea.