もっと例文: 1 2 3
- A portrait of the steward Sarkhan Beg is also inscribed as his work.
- For Mohammed Sarkhan, 63, what mattered most was performing the rituals after " being rid of Saddam ."
- Lederer and Burdick later published a 1965 novel called " Sarkhan ", about the Communist threat and Washington politics in Southeast Asia.
- Sarkhan stated that the temple was built for the estate workers but since the estate was no longer in existence, the temple was used by the public.
- Probably because of this, the word " Sarkhan " has entered the Thai language as a nickname of Thailand itself, often with a slight self-deprecating or mocking tone.