savyolovsky rail terminalの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The suburban Savyolovsky Rail Terminal was built in 1902.
- The district extends from Kitai-gorod northwest to Belorussky and Savyolovsky Rail Terminals.
- In 1988 the final extension through the centre first deviated eastwards to include Tsvetnoy Boulevard and then crossed the ring at Novoslobodskaya before continuing northwards to Savyolovsky Rail Terminal.
- Things changed with the construction of railroads Smolensk railroad station was built in 1870; current building, known as Belorussky Rail Terminal, was completed in 1909 . Savyolovsky Rail Terminal and Moscow Ring Railroad followed in the 1900s.
- Its entrance vestibule is located on the square of the Savyolovsky rail terminal ( hence the name of the station ), thus it is quite busy providing transfer to commuter trains serving numerous destinations to the north of Moscow.