もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- The schools establishment, therefore, was a great financial help to them.
- In the 1920s, the Birmingham School establishment of cultural studies.
- DiMarco countered that Eastin was a partisan politician beholden to the school establishment and special-interest lobbyists.
- "energetic " and critical of the school establishment, but also a positive force in the district.
- In Alberta, for example, the geographic basis for separate school establishment is the underlying public school district.