もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Cooper says that her bizarre dialogue is an attempt at a phonetic transcription of the Highland Scots accent.
- I love listening to people talk, and I particularly like combination accents _ a Jewish Scots accent, for example.
- Incidentally, the sibiliant and rolled ` r's in " fornicatress " come over rather well with a Scots accent.
- Nash argues with figures of Hitler, Churchill and FDR _ Hitler has a Scots accent _ that " Nobody wins in war ."
- He was an occasional actor, which led one critic to comment that it was the first time he had heard Falstaff portrayed with a Scots accent.