もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The Austrian writer Charles Sealsfield first used the word " ahoy " in its original form.
- In 1844, Theodor Mundt declared Sealsfield ( whose name he had misread as " Seatsfield " ) the greatest American author.
- Charles Sealsfield-a pseudonym of Karl Postl-lived a long time in the US and wrote novels set in the Wild West.
- Karl Postl ( 1793 1864 ) wrote various novels about his experiences in the US between 1823 and 1831, using the pseudonym Charles Sealsfield.
- Sealsfield, who was also known by his real name Carl Anton Postl, lived temporarily in New Orleans, where he had many contacts with sailors.