- Sealtest Dairy Company was founded and operated by Vernon F . Hovey.
- Rainbow Sherbet was invented by Emanuel Goren while working at Sealtest Dairies, Philadelphia, Pa . during the early 1950s.
- In the 1990s, a portion of the facade of the Sealtest Dairy building was preserved and incorporated into a new post office.
- "' John Luick "'( born April 5, 1840 in Niagara Falls, New York died March 30, 1938 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin ) was the founder of Luick Ice Cream, which later became part of Sealtest Dairy.
- Accustomed to both hard work and creative financial problem solving, Barbara held many different jobs while growing up-- from ticket sales clerk at the Old Graystone Ballroom in Detroit and dance instructor to microbiologist at Sealtest Dairy ( which included literally gallons of free ice cream each week for her relatives ) and mistress of ceremonies for Diana's performances with her pre-Supremes group the Primettes.