もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- The seam allowance usually requires some sort of seam finish to prevent raveling.
- The 5 / 8-inch seam allowance will create the space between the spirals.
- The seam is first sewn with wrong sides together, then the seam allowances are trimmed and pressed.
- Plain seams may also be pressed open, with each seam allowance separately secured with an overlock stitch.
- Flatlock stitching creates a seam where the seam allowances lies flat to the garment instead of hanging loose from it.