もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- More and more they were inclined to take'secondary action', supporting strikes even in industries outwith their own.
- He took the 1990 Employment Act through Parliament which effectively made pre-entry closed shops and secondary action unlawful.
- The important thing about secondary actions is that they emphasize, rather than take attention away from the main action.
- However, the actual decision which appears to allow secondary action may have been limited by developments from the 1980s.
- The ban on secondary action has remained intact for over twenty years, notwithstanding two changes of government during that time.