もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Hydrogrossular is a garnet variety in which a Si 4 + is missing from a tetrahedral site.
- The metal reacts with the silica gel in an exothermic reaction in which Na 4 Si 4 nanoparticles are formed.
- The same happens in ruizite, except that they are linked by the [ Si 4 O 13 ] group.
- The base unit of silicate minerals is the silica tetrahedron one Si 4 + surrounded by four O 2 ".
- In addition limited solid solution with calcium exists between these and lisetite : CaNa 2 Al 4 Si 4 O 16.