もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Si quis suadente diabolo, C . XVII, q . 4, i . e . the 29th canon of the second part, cause XVII, question 4.
- The accompanying abbreviation SQDLENC is conjectured to stand for " Si quis domi lenocinium exerceat ne conducito " ( " Let no one apply who keeps a brothel " ).
- Item agnoscimus si quis nostrum indecore turbulenterve se gesserit vel si parum diligentem in studiis suis se praebuerit neque admonitus se in melius correxerit eum licere Senatui Academico vel poena congruenti adficere vel etiam ex Universitate expellere . "'
- Barker ( 1947 ) commented " This pair of charters have certain peculiar phrases, especially the " firmiter . . . pr鎠umat " which takes the place of a form introduced by " Si quis " in most charters.
- James V was also a patron to figures including David Peebles ( c . 1510 79 ? ), whose best known work " Si quis diligit me " ( text from John 14 : 23 ), is a motet for four voices.