situation and policyの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- He was, and quickly became chief of the staff preparing " national intelligence estimates, " as efforts to judge situations and policies in other nations are called.
- The narrative in the collection of works was seen as a prediction and warning of how the country could be affected by the financial situation and policies towards culture.
- Given the rapid globalisation and internationalisation of the world economy, can the problems in East and South-East Asia be blamed solely upon the domestic situations and policies of these countries?
- Research has shown that developed nations are more likely to give aid to nations who have the worst economic situations and policies ( Burnside, C ., Dollar, D ., 2000 ).
- After a long-stalled confirmation process, he has been free for several months now to concentrate on the region, including the political situations and policies of Pakistan and India, which also affect Afghanistan.