source code generationの例文
- ActiveJPA and source code generation and a querying DSL similar to SQL allowing for retrieving active records using complex SQL statements.
- Source code generation methods may be used to produce the large number of separate base cases desirable to implement this strategy efficiently.
- "' XDoclet "'is an open-source code generation library that enables Attribute-oriented programming for Java via insertion of special Javadoc tags.
- Methods of formal source code generation for such languages were developed for the cases in which the specification of the project being developed is represented by a system of transition graphs of interacting automata.
- Many integrated development environments ( IDEs ) support some form of automatic source code generation, often using algorithms in common with compiler code generators, although commonly less complicated . ( See also : Program transformation, Data transformation .)