もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Accordingly, the versification by Sphujidhvaja was made in 269 CE.
- Bhattotpala records that Sphujidhvaja and Janaka were.
- However the only version that survives is the later verse version of Sphujidhvaja which dates to AD 270.
- I shall explain it concisely according to the instruction of the Greeks . " ( Chapter 79 / 1 The Yavanajataka of Sphujidhvaja)
- They have various clothes, forms, and colors; I will describe them with all their qualities beginning with their characteristic signs . " ( Chapter 3 / 1 The Yavanajataka of Sphujidhvaja)