spirits of saltの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- He added some zinc to spirit of salt ( hydrochloric acid ) and collected the evanescence given off as bubbles.
- Then de-rust parts in a weak 3 ?% solution of hydrochloric acid ( spirit of salts ).
- Finally, adding spirit of salt ( hydrochloric acid ) draws out a brilliant colour : "'Prussian blue " '.
- The inquiry was hampered by the period of time that had elapsed since the deaths, and because doctors could not say what effect swabbing with spirits of salts would have.
- Suspicions were further aroused when it was shown that Rendell had purchased large quantities of spirits of salts during the period of the children's illnesses, but none since the last death.