もっと例文: 1 2
- The AAM-A-1 Firebird was a two-stage weapon, fitted with cruciform wings and tailfins.
- In the final Act, she activates Big O's Final Stage weapon by plugging herself directly into the megadeus.
- The other nuclear-armed nations, India, Pakistan, and North Korea, probably have single-stage weapons, possibly boosted.
- This first device though was arguably not a true hydrogen bomb, and could only reach explosive yields in the hundreds of kilotons ( never reaching the megaton range of a staged weapon ).
- According to photographs of disassembled weapons components taken before 1986, Israel possessed boosted weapons and would require supercomputers of that era to advance further toward full two-stage weapons in the megaton range without nuclear test detonations.