- On the government-held side, Grozda and Stanisa Milutinovic waited to be separated _ again.
- Baratov had barely an effective regiment in his hand at November 1917 as many of his cossacks to their Stanisa villages.
- Stanisa Savic told the Valjevo radio station that Krusik had helped Iraq maintain sophisticated military installations which were originally constructed by Yugoslav companies in the 1970s and 1980s.
- Stanisa Kokovic, a pro-democracy supporter, noted public fears that Milosevic may return to power if the new leadership continues to be hesitant about sending him to jail.
- Jovica Stanisa, Serbian President Slobodan Milosevic's state security chief who accompanied the hostages out of Bosnia into Serbia, told reporters he expected the remaining hostages still held by the Bosnian Serbs to be released " very soon ."