- "The Canadian teams lost today because we wanted to try our new startegy and it didn't work.
- "' This page is merely a defence startegy of the users mikka, who were first accused of misbehavior, prior to this counter claims'page being launched by them.
- While other insurers have undergone dramatic restructuring, sold under-performing units, taken one-time reserve additions, cut staff and changed startegy, AIG has kept its ship on the same successful course.
- Upon taking office as AFFA General Secretary, Mammadov initiated reformation of Association structure which resulted in such new departments as Registration and Statistics, Women s Leagues, Information Technologies, and others and facilitated adoption of AFFA startegy with three defined priorities : Education, Infrastructure and Grassroots.
- Even by telegraphing that the US-led onslaught would be a " shock and awe " campaign, the US unnecessarily played into the Iraqis hands, according to Joulwan, because from an enemy standpoint it provided additional reason not to confront the US directly . " There were strong indications this was part of their startegy, " Joulwan said.