statement against interestの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The " statements against interest " rule is different because:
- 4 ) The " statements against interest " rule has a rationale that is different from the party admission rule.
- "Statements against interest " made by other witnesses are sometimes admissible over the hearsay exception, but that is covered by a different exception.
- While such statements are hearsay, they should be admissible under the rules as what is known as a " statement against interest " by the defendant.
- Remember there are many exceptions to the hearsay rule ( and Canada has a very liberal approach to this problem ) and if there is a " statement against interest " by one of the parties then such an email could be very relevant.