もっと例文: 1 2
- The Storch V was essentially the Storch IV with a small pusher configuration engine added behind the pilot.
- Before the Storch V, Lippisch had designed only RRG from 1925, did not return to the tailless layout until 1927.
- The date of the first flight of the Storch V is not known but it was active during 1929 and flew well despite its low engine power.
- On the Storch V this provided a place to mount a small DKW air-cooled two-stroke engine in pusher configuration with its output shaft just lower than the wing.
- The Storch V had a straight edged wing with about 17?of sweep on the leading edge and with only slight taper and cambered on their inner surfaces provided directional stability and control.