もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1883 the company contracted to mix and sell Succus Alteran, its first widely successful product and one its best sellers.
- He met Tuesday evening at his country home with Prime Minister Viktor Chernomyrdin to discuss a possible Cabinet shuffle following the Communists " succuss in parliamentary elections, news reports said.
- In the early 1880s the company also began making its first, widely-successful product, called Succus Alteran ( a treatment for venereal disease, types of rheumatism, and skin diseases ).
- In the petrifying fluids ( " succus lapidificatus " ), which was elaborated on by Albert of Saxony in the 14th century and accepted in some form by most naturalists by the 16th century.
- "If that child doesn't know that there's any alternative, they're going to have greater sUccuss keeping them in that booster for a longer period of time, " he said.