もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Commercial synthesis of syndiotactic polypropylene is carried out with the use of a special class of metallocene catalysts.
- Different metal chlorides allowed the selective production of each form i . e ., syndiotactic, isotactic and atactic polymer chains could be selectively created.
- If a special catalyst is used in its synthesis it is possible to obtain the syndiotactic version of this polymer, but most industrial polystyrene produced is atactic.
- The result is that, whereas syndiotactic PS is a semicrystalline material, the more common atactic version cannot crystallize and forms a " glass " instead.
- A variety of catalysts can polymerise lactide to either heterotactic or syndiotactic polylactide, which as biodegradable polyesters with valuable ( inter alia ) medical properties are currently attracting much attention.