- Why didn't Roosevelt do more to stop the extermination of the Jews during the Holocaust?
- "They knew it wasn't Reaganomics, and it wasn't Roosevelt's New Deal.
- You have to remember that this is a bureaucracy Roosevelt trusted Einstein, but it wasn't Roosevelt's job to make the decision.
- Yes, Wikipedia mentions that T Roosevelt and FD Roosevelt are fifth cousins ( note the odds for 5th cousins above ), but that is because they happen to share the same un-English family name, and whether they are related or not is a question that is often debated in the general public.
- After a series of commemorations _ from the 50th anniverary of Pearl Harbor to the 50th anniversary of D-Day to last summer's 50th anniversary of the atomic bomb attacks on Japan _ comes a welcome account of the few months in which the commander-in-chief, the principal US negotiator and the visionary for peace wasn't Roosevelt.