term by termの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- where \ otimes denotes term by term multiplication.
- By the uniqueness theorem for Fourier expansions, we must then equate the Fourier coefficients term by term, giving
- The only way to suppress them is to deal with them term by term, which nobody has done.
- It can be evaluated by expanding the integral by the binomial series and integrating term by term : see Meridian arc for details.
- When series of locants containing the same number of terms are compared term by term, that series is " lowest " which contains the lowest number on the occasion of the first difference.