もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The lowest stretch of the rivers combine to form the tidal harbour and estuary of Looe.
- Dredging ceased in the 1960s when Nobel stopped importing raw materials and Irvine became a'tidal harbour '.
- In the eighteenth century there was a small unprotected tidal harbour at Bude, but it was difficult whenever the sea was up.
- In 1966, work commenced on the construction of the new Port Talbot Tidal Harbour, south-west of the existing docks system.
- On the morning of 16 December tidal harbour, and at low tide it was difficult for the cruisers to get out to sea.