もっと例文: 1 2
- At its narrowest point between Tidnish, the isthmus measures 24 kilometres wide.
- The terminal at Tidnish Cross Roads was located on lock to accommodate different water levels.
- He was buried in Tidnish Bridge at a cemetery that overlooked the unfinished ship railway.
- This section of the river downstream from Tidnish Bridge also forms part of the interprovincial boundary with New Brunswick.
- No lobster boats run out of the Tidnish River, but on occasion, herring and mackerel boats may be seen.