もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Financing was through purchase by members of transfer certificates.
- The FIVB said all national leagues were obliged to reject players without a transfer certificate.
- But to obtain an international transfer certificate, a player must have the consent of both teams.
- All the players required International Transfer Certificate from FIFA, soccer's international governing body, and work permits from the Singapore government.
- However, problems with his International Transfer Certificate prevented him from playing for Crete, so he left Greece after two months.