もっと例文: 1 2
- The dominating motif of this movement is announced at the start by the flutes and includes an important tremolando figure.
- The double strings accommodate a sustaining technique called tremolando, a rapid alternation of the plectrum on a single course of strings.
- In a reversal of the process found in the exposition, the tremolando chords gradually increase in frequency over the B section.
- The opening A section is an exposition dominated at first by the tremolando chords, but also using short melodic segments to articulate phrases and create internal fluctuations.
- The A'section develops the chordal gestures, while the B section focuses instead on the melodic ideas, using the tremolando gesture as an articulative device at first.