もっと例文: 1 2 3
- "It is only the first step to recognize the trust obligations and treaty responsibilities to Indian Nations, " said Masten.
- He did chastise the federal government for failing to meet its trust obligations to the tribes ( in regard to fisheries ),
- In creating the OHA and the voting requirements thereof, Hawaii was simply " reaffirming the'solemn trust obligation and responsibility to native Hawaiians'. " ( Res.
- In actuality, the provisions of the bill were intended to be a final disposition of all trust obligations and a final " dissolution of the tribal governments ."
- They argue the preferences are allowed because the federal government has accepted a trust obligation to Native Hawaiians that is similar to its relationship with American Indians and Alaska Natives.