- Most of his works for this album were new songs, the exception being " Mommy, You're Daughter's Fallin'in Love ", which used the tune of Winfield Scott's " Tweedlee Dee ".
- Her hits spanned " Jim Dandy " ( revived by Southern rockers Black Oak Arkansas in 1974 ), " Tweedlee Dee " and soul ballad " I Cried a Tear ."
- Her second session for the label yielded " Tweedlee Dee, " which its producer, Jerry Wexler, called " a soulful nursery jingle "; it had originally been intended as the B-side of a single.
- Ms . Baker was a mainstay of the Atlantic Records roster of the mid-1950s, applying the fervor of gospel and the bluesy power of Bessie Smith to songs about love and lust like " Tweedlee Dee ."
- She scored major hits in the'50s with " I Cried a Tear " ( a pioneering soul ballad ), the playful " Jim Dandy " ( revived by Southern rockers Black Oak Arkansas in 1974 ) and the poppish " Tweedlee Dee ."