- -Seminar for French Agency for international business development Ubifrance in Central Asia
- On 1 January 2015, UBIFRANCE merges with InvestInFrance and becomes Business France.
- Ubifrance is the French government agency dedicated to the promotion and support of the international development of French companies.
- Born in 1973, "'Stephan Dubost "', is the Country Director ( Trade Commissioner ) at the French Trade Commission Ubifrance in Australia.
- The consulate is a part of the " Maison de France " complex, which also includes the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Atlanta, the French Trade Commission-Ubifrance, Atlanta-Accueil, Ecole du Samedi, etc.