もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Undercliffe is located on the peninsula between the Cooks River and Wolli Creek.
- However, the most successful club in the competition is Undercliffe, who have won it fourteen times.
- Vint continued to direct it until his last illness, when on 5 March 1834 it moved locally to Undercliffe.
- The most successful club to still operate in the Bradford League is Undercliffe, who have 9 titles to their name.
- On 1 September 2009 Dandridge became the Chief Executive of Universities UK replacing Diana Mary Warwick, Baroness Warwick of Undercliffe.