もっと例文: 1 2
- He was president of the Universidad Americana from 1994 to 2013.
- As the chief executive of Universidad Americana, Benk?represents the university nationally and abroad, while he continues to teach in the MBA program.
- CSLI signature academic programs taught in conjunction with Universidad Americana based in Managua help participants reflect on key concepts such as open society, adaptive leadership and the politics of non-violent action.
- From 2000 2004, Universidad Americana was listed among " The Best Latin American Universities " and named " The Best University in Paraguay " by the Latin American magazine " Am閞ica Econom韆 ".
- For foreign-language courses, students could practice vocabulary in virtual settings where the names of objects were labeled with text or linked to audio clips, said Chris Corsbie, a professor of English as a second language at Universidad Americana in Asuncion, Paraguay.