もっと例文: 1 2
- he told reporters after attending a lunch hosted by the UN Malaysia Association ( Unma ) in Kuala Lumpur yesterday.
- Take Tent No . 12, for example, filled with candidates from a district in Paktika province called Unma:
- Finally, the Secretary-General Kofi Annan was requested to submit an interim report within 3 months on the work of UNMA.
- He also said he is happy and encouraged by his meeting with Unma members, and added that the association plays a very important role.
- The dialogue " Enaku oru unma therinjaaganum " ( I need to know the truth ) spoken by A . K . Veerasamy became popular.