もっと例文: 1 2 3
- But Tanaquil, Jaive's completely unmagical daughter, understood it at once.
- These are designed to remind the readers of the very unmagical reality the women are rejecting.
- They send her to a nearby girls'boarding school, which she finds unmagical and very uncongenial, losing all but one of the few friends she makes.
- This film, from the prolific ( and possibly overextended ) producer Robert Halmi Sr ., is about as unmagical as four hours of this many special effects can get.
- Now, like the book, the film opens with the mysterious arrival of the infant Harry, escorted by wizards, at the home of his deeply unmagical Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon.